Bonus 1 on 1 Tutoring Sessions with Classes – Terms and Conditions
A student who enrols into small group classes at our campuses for the following subjects and year levels will receive the ability to book for FREE a defined number of 1 on 1 tutoring sessions for that specific subject each school term.
|Subject||Year Level||Bonus 1 on 1 Sessions Per Term [1 Hour]|
|Standard Maths||Year 11||2|
|Advanced Maths||Year 11||3|
|Extension 1 Maths||Year 11||3|
|Standard Maths||Year 12||3|
|Advanced Maths||Year 12||4|
|Extension 1 Maths||Year 12||4|
Terms and Conditions
1. These 1 on 1 tutoring sessions are bonus we provide to customers, and as such are subject to availability. This means access to them is not guaranteed. It is therefore encouraged that a student book these as early as possible.
2. In the interests of fair use, students can book one session every fortnight. Booking opens the week prior.
Students can book a session for fortnight Week 2 and 3 in Week 1.
Students can book a session for fortnight Week 4 and 5 in Week 3.
Students can book a session for fortnight Week 6 and 7 in Week 5.
Students can book a session for fortnight Week 8 and 9 in Week 7.
3. If a student does not book in sessions in a term, the tutoring sessions DO NOT roll over for the next term.
4. All cancellations for the 1 on 1 tutoring session must be with greater than 24 hours notice. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will result in the student being blocked from booking a 1 on 1 session for the next fortnight period unless the cancellation was due to illness or misadventure which is evidenced by supporting documentation (e.g. a doctors certificate).
5. If a student joins part way through a school term, the number of 1 on 1 tutoring sessions they are eligible to access is prorated. E.g. If a student joins in Week 5 of a 10-week term for Year 12 Physics, they will be eligible to access 2 x 1-hour bonus 1 on 1 tutoring sessions. (Booked in Week 6/7 or Week 8/9).
6. Workshops are not replacements for missing a group tutoring class – they are designed to help students address specific areas of need they are still struggling with, and support students with assessments or upcoming exam preparation.