With exams upon us, stressing doesn’t need to be an option – not when you’ve got a complete guide on how to get a Band 6 in HSC English!
We’ve put together a Master Post of everything you need and more so you’re prepared and ahead for your first HSC English Year 12 Exams!
- Understanding HSC Standard English Module A: Elective 1 – Distinctive Voices
- Understanding HSC Standard English Module A: Elective 2 – Distinctively Visual
- Understanding HSC Advanced English Module A: Elective 1 – Intertextual Connections
- Understanding HSC Advanced English Module A Elective 2 – Intertextual Perspectives
Finding Kickass Related Texts
HSC Creative Writing
- How to Write a Band 6 HSC Creative Writing Story
- Episode 1: What is ‘Discovery’ for HSC English?
- Episode 2: How to develop your HSC Discovery Creative Writing Idea
- Episode 3: How to Develop a Character for Discovery Creative Writing
- Episode 4: How to Develop a Setting for your HSC English Creative Writing Piece
- Episode 5: Selecting Point of View and for HSC English Creative Writing Piece
- Episode 6: Developing your Story Idea for your HSC English Creative Writing Piece
- Episode 7: How to pick your Narrative Type for your HSC English Creative Writing Piece
- Episode 8: Making Your HSC English Creative Writing Piece Relevant for ‘Discovery’
- Episode 9: How to Edit & Proofread Your HSC Creative Writing
- Episode 10: How to Adapt Your HSC English Creative Writing Piece to the Stimulus during the Exam
Mastering HSC Unseen Texts
HSC English Exam Strategy
HSC English Resources & Cheatsheets
Give us a call on 1300 267 888 today and get the help and clarity you need for HSC English!