Get confident and master Year 10 Maths so you are ready for Year 11.
Build a strong foundation with small classes taught by experienced teachers. From just $35 per hour.
1. We help you gain an in-depth understanding so you can master the Year 10 Maths course
Our Year 10 Maths classes help students systematically, topic by topic, develop an in-depth understanding and mastery of the fundamentals of Year 10 5.2 and 5.3 Maths course so you are confident and ready for Year 11 Prelim HSC Maths!
2. We develop your Maths problem solving skills so you can ace challenging Year 10 questions
Our Year 10 Maths classes help students develop their problem solving skills so you can develop your strategy identification skills and confidently solve challenging questions in your Year 10 Maths assessments!
3. We get you confident and organised for Year 10 Maths with inspirational mentoring
Recognising that excelling in Year 10 Maths isn’t simply an equation of knowing your formulas or content, our Year 10 Maths team mentor you, teaching you how to effectively study and prepare for assessments before your start Year 11 Maths!
Here’s how our Year 10 Maths classes work:
1 Hour Detailed Theory Lesson
We systematically teach you the Year 10 Maths course, topic by topic, to ensure you comprehensively understand the entire syllabus and can ace your assessments.
1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
In our tutorials we answer any questions you have from school, support you with your assessments and expose you to challenging questions so you can develop your exam problem solving skills!
New Syllabus Resources
Master the Year 10 Maths content quicker with our comprehensive 200+ page resources filled practice questions, and worked examples, designed by our incredible teaching team.
Taught by Experienced Teachers
Our Year 10 Maths classes are led by our team of experienced Maths teachers and tutors who have extensive experience in supporting students through Year 10 Maths.
Year 10 Maths Term Program
10 weekly engaging lessons per term
Term 1: Review of Year 9 and Quadratic Equations
- Week 1: Basic Number Skills and Algebraic Expressions
- Week 2: Probability and Statistics
- Week 3: Trigonometry and Measurement
- Week 4: Equation, Inequations and Formulae
- Week 5: Geometry and Surds
- Week 6: Introduction to Quadratic Equations
- Week 7: Introduction to Completing the Square
- Week 8: The Quadratic Formula
- Week 9: Tree and Dot Diagrams and Venn Diagrams
- Week 10: Theoretical Probability
Term 2: Consumer Arithmetic and Graphs
- Week 1: Saving Money and Simple Interest in Consumer Arithmetic
- Week 2: Compound Interest and Depreciation
- Week 3: Reducible Interest
- Week 4: Parallel and Perpendicular Lines in Graphs
- Week 5: Parabolas
- Week 6: Hyperbolas, Exponentials and Circles in Graphs
- Week 7: Review of Graphs
- Week 8: Surface Area and Volume I
- Week 9: Surface Area and Volume II
- Week 10: Statistics
Term 3: Further Trigonometry and Circle Geometry
- Week 1: Statistics
- Week 2: Review of Surface Area, Volume and Statistics
- Week 3: Similarity Tests
- Week 4: Sine, Cosine and Area Rules
- Week 5: Unit Circle and Sign of the Trigonometric Functions
- Week 6: Further Sine Rules and Cosine Rules
- Week 7: Simultaneous Equations with Quadratics
- Week 8: Circle Geometry I
- Week 9: Circle Geometry II
- Week 10: Curve Sketching
Term 4: Functions, Logarithms and Polynomials
- Week 1: Curve Sketching
- Week 2: Review of Curve Sketching
- Week 3: Introduction to Functions
- Week 4: Domain and Range of a Function and Inverse
- Week 5: Review of Functions
- Week 6: Introduction to Logarithms
- Week 7: Review of Logarithms
- Week 8: Introduction to Polynomials
- Week 9: Dividing Polynomials
- Week 10: Remainder and Factor Theorem
Studying Year 10 Maths in a different sequence at your school?
We run classes on different sequences upon request and also provide 1 on 1 tutoring.
Year 10 Maths Class Guide and Tutorial Structure
Our class structure has been carefully designed to support students accelerate into Year 11 Maths so they are ready for Prelim HSC whilst supporting them to excel in Year 10 Maths at school!
Learn from and be inspired by experienced Year 10 Maths teachers
Our Year 10 Maths classes are led by experienced Art of Smart Senior Tutors who have significant teaching experience successfully guiding students through Year 10 and the HSC.
This means that our team will be working with you to ensure you are ready based on your goals for the Year 11 Prelim HSC Course for Standard, Advanced or Extension 1 Maths.
Our team’s enthusiasm for Maths is contagious! Come and try a class and get inspired!
Successfully helping students excel in Year 10 Maths at school since 2009
Students we’ve tutored & mentored
Average mark increase of our students
Hours we’ve tutored & counting
Year 10 Maths Term Timetable
10 x 1 hour engaging weekly lessons to build your knowledge
Tuesday 6:00PM – 7:00PM (5.2 Class)
Wednesday 6:00PM – 7:00PM (5.3 Class)
Saturday 9:00AM – 10:00AM (5.3 Class)
Class location or timing doesn’t fit your schedule?
We provide 1 on 1 tutoring in homes across Sydney.
Year 10 Maths Class Pricing
$35 p/h x 2 hours = $70 per week
Here’s what you will receive:
- Classes taught by experienced Year 10 Maths teachers
- 10 weekly engaging, time-saving classes
- 1 Hour Theory Class per week and 1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
- Comprehensive New Syllabus Resource Books
- Hundreds of practice questions
- End of term topic exams
- ‘Study pass’ to study at our campus during the week
All classes come with a First Lesson Money Back Guarantee, so you can get confident that the class is the right fit for you!
Say goodbye to HSC worry with our proven results
Schools our students attend
7 in 10
Students score a Band 5 or 6
Gain entry to goal uni course
Get Started with Year 10 Maths Tutoring!
Give our friendly team a call today on 1300 267 888 to enrol in one of our classes or follow the steps below!