Master Prelim HSC Physics in Year 11 with inspirational tutoring.
Get confident with small personalised classes taught by experienced teachers. From just $40 per hour.
1. We help you gain an in-depth understanding so you can master the Year 11 Physics course
Our Year 11 Physics classes help students systematically, syllabus dot point, by dot point, develop an in-depth understanding and mastery of the fundamentals for the Year 11 Prelim HSC Physics course so you are confident and ready for your Prelim HSC assessments.
2. We develop your Year 11 Physics problem solving skills so you can ace Prelim HSC questions
Our Year 11 Physics classes help students develop their problem solving skills through extensive HSC style practice question work, so you can solve the most challenging questions in your Year 11 Physics assessments!
3. We get you confident and organised for Year 11 Physics with inspirational mentoring
Recognising that excelling in Year 11 Physics isn’t simply an equation of knowing your formulas or content, our Year 11 Physics team mentor you, teaching you how to effectively study and prepare for your Year 11 Physics assessments!
Here’s how our Year 11 Physics classes work:
1.5 Hour Detailed Theory Lesson
We systematically teach you the Year 11 Physics course, syllabus dot-point, by dot-point to ensure you comprehensively understand the entire course and can ace your prelim HSC assessments.
1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
In our tutorials we answer any questions you have from school, support you with your assessments and expose you to HSC-style questions so you can develop your exam problem solving skills!
New HSC Syllabus Resources
Master the Year 11 Prelim HSC Physics content quicker with our comprehensive 500+ page resources filled with over 500 practice questions that are designed by qualified teachers.
Taught by Experienced Teachers
Our Year 11 Physics classes are led by our Head of Science, Adrian, who is a qualified teacher, who won the University Medal in Physics at Sydney University!
New Syllabus Year 11 Physics Term Program
10 weekly engaging lessons per term
Module 1: Kinematics
- Week 1: Rectilinear and Uniformly Accelerated Motion
- Week 2: Analysis of Motion in One Dimension
- Week 3: Problem Solving with Motion
- Week 4: Analysis of Vectors in One and Two Dimensions
- Week 5: Objects in the Horizontal Plane
- Week 6: Vector Analysis Using Diagrams and Graphs
- Week 7: Relative Motion in One Dimension
- Week 8: Relative Motion in Two Dimenions
- Week 9: End of Topic Exam
- Week 10: Exam Review and Module 1 Revision
Modules 2 & 3: Waves & Thermodynamics
- Week 1: Forces & Laws of Motion
- Week 2: Mechanical Energy and Processes
- Week 3: Collisions and Momentum
- Week 4: Wave Properties
- Week 5: Behaviour of Waves
- Week 6: Wave Characteristics
- Week 7: Snell’s Law
- Week 8: Conductivity
- Week 9: End of Topic Exam
- Week 10: Exam Review and Module 2 & 3 Revision
Module 4: Electricity & Magnetism
- Week 1: Electrically Charged Objects
- Week 2: Electric Field Lines
- Week 3: Electric Field Models
- Week 4: Current-Voltage Relationships
- Week 5: Circuits and Ohm’s Law
- Week 6: Magnetic Fields
- Week 7: Wires and Solenoids
- Week 8: Magnetism
- Week 9: End of Topic Exam
- Week 10: Exam Review and Module 4 Revision
Studying Year 11 Physics in a different sequence at your school?
We run classes on different sequences upon request and also provide 1 on 1 tutoring.
Year 11 Physics Class Structure
Designed to support students excel with the new Prelim Year 11 Prelim HSC Physics syllabus, students receive a 1.5-hour theory class that systematically covers the syllabus and a 1-hour tutorial to answer students’ burning questions and help them prepare for assessments!
Here’s a sneak peak of our Year 11 Physics Resources!
Our Year 11 Physics Resources are:
Designed by a qualified Physics teacher our Head of Science, Adrian, who is a University Medalist in Physics.
Over 500+ pages across 3 x Term Resource Books that systematically covers the syllabus to help you master all the content
Provides you with 500+ exam-style practice questions to help you reinforce your understanding and prepare you for your Prelim HSC exams
End of Term Mock Exams, and End of Year Mock Exam to help you prepare for your assessments, and build your exam technique for Year 12
Includes worked examples and tips, tricks and hacks to help you understand key content and solve challenging questions!
Learn from and be inspired by experienced Year 11 Prelim HSC Physics teachers
Our Year 11 Physics classes are led by our Head of Science Adrian, who is a qualified high school teacher with extensive experience leading Year 11 classes through the new Prelim HSC syllabus.
Adrian has a Bachelor of Science in Physics and Chemistry at the University of Sydney where he won the University Medal in both Physics and Chemistry and he is very passionate about Physics.
His enthusiasm for Science is contagious! Come and try a class with Adrian and get inspired!
Successfully helping students excel in Year 11 Physics at school since 2009
Students we’ve tutored & mentored
Average mark increase of our students
Hours we’ve tutored & counting
Year 11 Physics Term Timetable
10 x 2.5 hour engaging weekly lessons to build your knowledge
Friday 4:30PM – 7:00PM
Class location or timing doesn’t fit your schedule?
We provide 1 on 1 tutoring in homes across Sydney.
Year 11 Physics Class Pricing
$40 p/h x 2.5 hours = $100 per week
Here’s what you will receive:
- Classes taught by experienced Year 11 Chemistry teachers
- 10 weekly engaging, time-saving classes
- 1.5 Hour Theory Class per week and 1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
- Comprehensive New Prelim HSC Syllabus Resource Books
- Hundreds of Prelim HSC style practice questions
- End of term topic exams, and Mock Prelim HSC trial exams
- Study pass to study at our campus during the week
All classes come with a First Lesson Money Back Guarantee, so you can get confident that the class is the right fit for you!
Say goodbye to Prelim HSC worry with our proven results
Schools our students attend
7 in 10
Students score a Band 5 or 6
Gain entry to goal uni course
Get Started with Year 11 Physics Tutoring Today!
Give our friendly team a call today on 1300 267 888 to enrol in one of our classes or follow the steps below!