Master HSC Chemistry in Year 12 with inspirational tutoring.
Get confident with small personalised classes taught by experienced teachers. From just $40 per hour.
1. We help you gain an in-depth understanding so you can master the HSC Chemistry course
Our HSC Chemistry classes help students systematically, syllabus dot point, by dot point, develop an in-depth understanding and mastery of the fundamentals for the HSC Chemistry course so you are confident and ready for your HSC assessments.
2. We develop your HSC Chemistry problem solving skills so you can ace HSC questions
Our HSC Chemistry classes help students develop their problem solving skills through extensive HSC style practice question work, so you can solve the most challenging questions in your HSC Chemistry assessments!
3. We get you confident and organised for HSC Chemistry with inspirational mentoring
Recognising that excelling in HSC Chemistry isn’t simply an equation of knowing your formulas or content, our HSC Chemistry team mentor you, teaching you how to effectively study and prepare for your HSC Chemistry assessments!
Here’s how our Year 12 Chemistry classes work:
1.5 Hour Detailed Theory Lesson
We systematically teach you the HSC Chemistry course, syllabus dot-point, by dot-point to ensure you comprehensively understand the entire course and can ace your HSC assessments.
1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
In our tutorials we answer any questions you have from school, support you with your assessments and expose you to challenging HSC-style questions so you can develop your exam problem solving skills!
New HSC Syllabus Resources
Master the HSC Chemistry content quicker with our comprehensive 500+ page resources filled with over 1,000 practice questions, designed by qualified teachers.
Taught by Experienced Teachers
Our HSC Chemistry classes are led by our Head of Science, Adrian, who is a qualified teacher, who won the University Medal in Chemistry at Sydney University!
New Syllabus HSC Chemistry Term Program
10 weekly engaging lessons per term
Module 5: Equilibrium
- Week 1: Static and Dynamic Equilibrium
- Week 2: Factors that Affect Equilibrium Part 1
- Week 3: Factors that Affect Equilibrium Part 2
- Week 4: The Equilibrium Constant
- Week 5: The Equilibrium Constant and Temperature
- Week 6: Ionic Compounds
- Week 7: Solubility Rules
- Week 8: Solution Equilibria
- Week 9: End of Topic Exam
- Week 10: Exam Review and Module 5 Revision
Module 6: Acid/Base Reactions
- Week 1: Properties of Acids and Bases
- Week 2: Neutralisation Reactions
- Week 3: Dealing with PH and POH
- Week 4: Strength of Substances Part 1
- Week 5: Strength of Substances Part 2
- Week 6: Titrations
- Week 7: Weak Acid Concentrations
- Week 8: Buffer Systems
- Week 9: End of Topic Exam
- Week 10: Exam Review and Module 6 Revision
Module 7: Organic Chemistry
- Week 1: Year 11 Concept Review
- Week 2: Nomenclature
- Week 3: Halocarbons and Isomers
- Week 4: Hyrdocarbons
- Week 5: Hyrdocarbons Reactions
- Week 6: Alcohols
- Week 7: Organic Acids & Bases
- Week 8: Polymers
- Week 9: End of Topic Exam
- Week 10: Exam Review and Module 7 Revision
Module 8: Applying Chemical Ideas
- Week 1: Analysis of Inorganic Substances
- Week 2: Quantitative Analysis of Inorganic Substances
- Week 3: Analysis of Organic Substances
- Week 4: Analysing Organic Compounds
- Week 5: Chemical Synthesis and Design
- Week 6: End of Topic Exam
- Week 7: Exam Review and Module 8 Revision
- Week 8: Module 5 Revision
- Week 9: Module 6 Revision
- Week 10: Module 7 Revision
Studying HSC Chemistry in a different sequence at your school?
We run classes on different sequences upon request and also provide 1 on 1 tutoring.
Y7-10 GUIDE CLASS AND TUTORIAL STRUCTURE
[Maths and English]
English 1 on 1 and Class Structure
GUIDE CLASS STRUCTURE
[Advanced and Extension 1 Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Economics]
STANDARD MATHS GUIDE CLASS STRUCTURE
Our 1.5 hour class and tutorials for Standard Maths are structured as follows:
Here’s a sneak peak of our Year 12 HSC Chemistry Resources!
Our HSC Chemistry Resources are:
Designed by a qualified Chemistry teacher our Head of Science, Adrian, who is a University Medalist in Chemistry.
Over 500+ pages across 4 x Term Resource Books that systematically covers the syllabus to help you master all the content
An additional HSC Course Review Book that provides you with an overview of the entire course to help you prepare for your HSC Trials and HSC Exams
Provides you with 1,000+ exam-style practice questions to help you reinforce your understanding and prepare you for your HSC exams
Includes worked examples and tips, tricks and hacks to help you understand key content and solve challenging questions!
Learn from and be inspired by experienced HSC Chemistry teachers
Our HSC Chemistry classes are led by our Head of Science Adrian, who is a qualified high school teacher with extensive experience leading Year 12 classes through the new HSC syllabus.
Adrian has a Bachelor of Science in Physics and Chemistry at the University of Sydney where he won the University Medal in both Physics and Chemistry and he is very passionate about Chemistry.
His enthusiasm for Science is contagious! Come and try a class with Adrian and get inspired!
Successfully helping students excel in HSC Chemistry at school since 2009
Students we’ve tutored & mentored
Average mark increase of our students
Hours we’ve tutored & counting
Year 12 Chemistry Term Timetable
10 x 2.5 hour engaging weekly lessons to build your knowledge
Monday 4:30 – 7:00PM
Tuesday 4:30 – 7:00PM
Saturday 11:30AM – 2:00PM
Class location or timing doesn’t fit your schedule?
We provide 1 on 1 tutoring in homes across Sydney.
Year 12 Chemistry Class Pricing
$40 p/h x 2.5 hours = $100 per week
Here’s what you will receive:
- Classes taught by experienced HSC Chemistry teachers
- 10 weekly engaging, time-saving classes
- 1.5 Hour Theory Class per week and 1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
- Comprehensive New HSC Syllabus Resource Books
- Hundreds of HSC style practice questions
- End of term topic exams, and Mock HSC trial exams
- Study pass to study at our campus during the week
All classes come with a First Lesson Money Back Guarantee, so you can get confident that the class is the right fit for you!
Say goodbye to HSC worry with our proven results
Schools our students attend
7 in 10
Students score a Band 5 or 6
Gain entry to goal uni course
Get Started with HSC Chemistry Tutoring Today!
Give our friendly team a call today on 1300 267 888 to enrol in one of our classes or follow the steps below!