Get confident and master Year 7 Maths.
Build a strong foundation with small classes taught by experienced teachers. From just $30 per hour.
1. We help you gain an in-depth understanding so you can master the Year 7 Maths course
Our Year 7 Maths classes help students systematically, topic by topic, develop an in-depth understanding and mastery of the fundamentals of the Year 7 Maths course!
2. We develop your Maths problem solving skills so you can ace challenging Year 7 questions
Our Year 7 Maths classes help students develop their problem solving skills so you can develop your strategy identification skills and confidently solve challenging questions in your Year 7 Maths assessments!
3. We get you confident and organised for Year 7 Maths with inspirational mentoring
Recognising that excelling in Year 7 Maths isn’t simply an equation of knowing your formulas or content, our Year 7 Maths team mentor you, teaching you how to build effective and healthy study habits as well as prepare for assessments!
Here’s how our Year 7 Maths classes work:
1 Hour Detailed Theory Lesson
We systematically teach you the Year 7 Maths course, topic by topic, to ensure you comprehensively understand the entire syllabus and can ace your assessments.
1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
In our tutorials we answer any questions you have from school, support you with your assessments and expose you to challenging questions so you can develop your exam problem solving skills!
New Syllabus Resources
Master the Year 7 Maths content quicker with our comprehensive 200+ page resources filled practice questions, and worked examples, designed by our incredible teaching team.
Taught by Experienced Teachers
Our Year 7 Maths classes are led by our team of experienced Maths teachers and tutors who have extensive experience in supporting students through Year 7 Maths.
Year 7 Maths Term Program
10 weekly engaging lessons per term
Term 1: Number Properties
- Week 1: Using the Calculator
- Week 2: Basic Arithmetic
- Week 3: Number System
- Week 4: Number Properties
- Week 5: Odd and Even Numbers
- Week 6: Factors and Multiples
- Week 7: Order of Operations
- Week 8: Algebra
- Week 9: Angles I
- Week 10: Angles II
Term 2: Decimals, Shapes & Directed Numbers
- Week 1: Addition and Subtraction of Decimals
- Week 2: Dividing Decimals
- Week 3: Multiplying Decimals & Converting Fractions to Decimals
- Week 4: Review of Decimals
- Week 5: Introduction to Shapes
- Week 6: Angle Sum & Solids
- Week 7: Graphing Points on a Number Line
- Week 8: Addition and Subtraction of Negative Numbers
- Week 9: Multiplication and Division of Negative Numbers
- Week 10: Review of Directed Numbers
Term 3: Measurement & Algebra
- Week 1: Directed Numbers
- Week 2: Review of the Number Plane
- Week 3: Measurement I
- Week 4: Measurement II
- Week 5: Calculator Practice
- Week 6: Pronumerals and Addition and Subtraction of Algebra
- Week 7: Multiplication and Division of Algebra I
- Week 8: Multiplication and Division of Algebra II
- Week 9: Index Notation and Grouping Symbols
- Week 10: Further Algebra
Term 4: Fractions, Percentages, Area & Volume
- Week 1: Solving Problems Using Algebra
- Week 2: Simplifying Expressions and Algebraic Sentences
- Week 3: Review of all Algebra
- Week 4: Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
- Week 5: Comparing, Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Week 6: Changing Fractions and Decimals into Percentages
- Week 7: Review of Fractions and Percentages
- Week 8: Area of a Rectangle and Triangle
- Week 9: Volume of a Rectangular Prism
- Week 10: Review of Area and Volume
Studying Year 7 Maths in a different sequence at your school?
We run classes on different sequences upon request and also provide 1 on 1 tutoring.
Year 7 Maths Class Guide and Tutorial Structure
Our class structure has been carefully designed to support students with Year 7 Maths through a 1 hour class as well as a 1 hour tutorial to further support students with homework and assessments so that they can excel in Year 7 Maths.
Learn from and be inspired by experienced Year 7 Maths teachers
Our Year 7 Maths classes are led by experienced Art of Smart Senior Tutors who have significant teaching experience successfully guiding students through Year 8 Maths and the HSC.
This means that our team will be working with you to ensure you are ready based on your goals for Year 7 Maths!
Our team’s enthusiasm for Maths is contagious! Come and try a class and get inspired!
Successfully helping students excel in Year 7 Maths at school since 2009
Students we’ve tutored & mentored
Average mark increase of our students
Hours we’ve tutored & counting
Year 7 Maths Term Timetable
10 x 1 hour engaging weekly lessons to build your knowledge
Wednesday 5:00PM – 6:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM – 11:00AM
Class location or timing doesn’t fit your schedule?
We provide 1 on 1 tutoring in homes across Sydney.
Year 7 Maths Class Pricing
$30 p/h x 2 hours = $60 per week
Here’s what you will receive:
- Classes taught by experienced Year 7 Maths teachers
- 10 weekly engaging, time-saving classes
- 1 Hour Theory Class per week and 1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
- Comprehensive New Syllabus Resource Books
- Hundreds of practice questions
- End of term topic exams
- ‘Study pass’ to study at our campus during the week
All classes come with a First Lesson Money Back Guarantee, so you can get confident that the class is the right fit for you!
Say goodbye to HSC worry with our proven results
Schools our students attend
7 in 10
Students score a Band 5 or 6
Gain entry to goal uni course
Get Started with Year 7 Maths Tutoring!
Give our friendly team a call today on 1300 267 888 to enrol in one of our classes or follow the steps below!