Get confident and master Year 9 Maths.
Build a strong foundation with small classes taught by experienced teachers. All for just $70 per week.
1. We help you gain an in-depth understanding so you can master the Year 9 Maths course
Our Year 9 Maths classes help students systematically, topic by topic, develop an in-depth understanding and mastery of the fundamentals of the Year 9 Maths course!
2. We develop your Maths problem solving skills so you can ace challenging Year 9 questions
Our Year 9 Maths classes help students develop their problem solving skills so you can develop your strategy identification skills and confidently solve challenging questions in your Year 9 Maths assessments!
3. We get you confident and organised for Year 9 Maths with inspirational mentoring
Recognising that excelling in Year 9 Maths isn’t simply an equation of knowing your formulas or content, our Year 9 Maths team mentor you, teaching you how to build effective and healthy study habits as well as prepare for assessments!
Here’s how our Year 9 Maths classes work:
1 Hour Detailed Theory Lesson
We systematically teach you the Year 9 Maths course, topic by topic, to ensure you comprehensively understand the entire syllabus and can ace your assessments.
Unlimited Tutorial Support
In our tutorials we answer any questions you have from school, support you with your assessments and expose you to challenging questions so you can develop your exam problem solving skills!
New Syllabus Resources
Master the Year 9 Maths content quicker with our comprehensive 200+ page resources filled practice questions, and worked examples, designed by our incredible teaching team.
Taught by Experienced Teachers
Our Year 9 Maths classes are led by our team of experienced Maths teachers and tutors who have extensive experience in supporting students through Year 9 Maths.
Year 9 Maths Term Program
10 weekly engaging lessons per term
Term 1: Algebraic Expressions & Probability
- Week 1: Basic Skills and Numbers
- Week 2: Working Mathematically
- Week 3: Introduction to Algebraic Expressions
- Week 4: Simplifying Algebraic Expressions and Algebraic Fractions
- Week 5: Binomial Products
- Week 6: Perfect Squares and Difference of Squares
- Week 7: Experimental Probability
- Week 8: Theoretical Probability
- Week 9: Deductive Geometry I
- Week 10: Deductive Geometry II
Term 2: Preparation for NAPLAN Exams
- Week 1: Review of Basic Number Skills and Concepts
- Week 2: Review of Algebra and Probability
- Week 3: Review of Basic Index Laws and Harder Indices
- Week 4: Scientific Notation
- Week 5: Adding and Subtracting, Multiplying and Divding Surds
- Week 6: Review of Geometry, Indices and Surds
- Week 7: Perimeter and Area
- Week 8: Surface Area and Volume of Prisms and Cylinders
- Week 9: Surface Area and Volume of Composite Solids
- Week 10: Equations
Term 3: Consumer Arithmetic and Coordinate Geometry
- Week 1: Inequations and Substitution
- Week 2: Solving Equations
- Week 3: Review of Measurement and Equations
- Week 4: Consumer Arithmetic I
- Week 5: Consumer Arithmetic II
- Week 6: Introduction to Coordinate Geometry
- Week 7: Finding Intercepts and Graphing Lines
- Week 8: Equations in Coordinate Geometry
- Week 9: Review of Consumer Arithmetic and Coordinate Geometry
- Week 10: Factorisation
Term 4: Simultaneous Equations and Trigonometry
- Week 1: Factorisation
- Week 2: Introduction to Simultaneous Equations
- Week 3: Using the Substitution and Elimination Methods
- Week 4: Review of Factorisation and Simultaneous Equations
- Week 5: Frequency and Cumulative Frequency in Statistics
- Week 6: Analysing Data in Statistics
- Week 7: Right Angled Triangles in Trigonometry
- Week 8: Finding the Unknown Side and Angle Using Trigonometry
- Week 9: Problems With Two Triangles
- Week 10: Physical Graphs
Studying Year 9 Maths in a different sequence at your school?
We run classes on different sequences upon request and also provide 1 on 1 tutoring.
Year 9 Maths Class Guide and Tutorial Structure
Our class structure has been carefully designed to support students with Year 9 Maths through a 1.5 hour class as well as a 1 hour tutorial to further support students with homework and assessments so that they can excel in Year 9 Maths.
Learn from and be inspired by experienced Year 9 Maths teachers
Our Year 9 Maths classes are led by experienced Art of Smart Senior Tutors who have significant teaching experience successfully guiding students through Year 9 Maths and the HSC.
This means that our team will be working with you to ensure you are ready based on your goals for Year 9 Maths!
Our team’s enthusiasm for Maths is contagious! Come and try a class and get inspired!
Successfully helping students excel in Year 9 Maths at school since 2009
Students we’ve tutored & mentored
Average mark increase of our students
Hours we’ve tutored & counting
Year 9 Maths Term Timetable
10 x 1 hour engaging weekly lessons to build your knowledge
Tuesday 4PM – 5:30PM [5.2 Class]
Saturday 11PM – 12:30PM
Tuesday 4PM – 5PM
Wednesday 4PM – 5PM
Thursday 4PM – 5PM
Saturday 11AM – 12PM
Class location or timing doesn’t fit your schedule?
We provide 1 on 1 tutoring in homes across Sydney.
Year 9 Maths Class Pricing
$70 per week for 1.5 Hour Classes + up to 4 Hours Tutorial Support
Here’s what you will receive:
- Classes taught by experienced Year 9 Maths teachers
- 10 weekly engaging classes that prepare students for Years 11 and 12
- 1.5 Hour Skills Class per week and unlimited access to our scheduled tutorial sessions
- Comprehensive New Syllabus Resource Books
- Hundreds of practice questions
- End of term topic exams
- ‘Study pass’ to study at our campus during the week
All classes come with a First Lesson Money Back Guarantee, so you can get confident that the class is the right fit for you!
Say goodbye to HSC worry with our proven results
Schools our students attend
7 in 10
Students score a Band 5 or 6
Gain entry to goal uni course
Get Started with Year 9 Maths Tutoring!
Give our friendly team a call today on 1300 267 888 to enrol in one of our classes or follow the steps below!